To that end, the team at Sizmek created this introductory guide, First-Party Data Primer: An Introduction to Improving Campaign Effectiveness, to make it easy to understand—and get more out it. In this new resource, you’ll find:
- A roundup of the major players involved in leveraging audience data
- Ways to use first-party data to hone your media and creative targeting for extraordinary results
- Four of the best-kept secrets about first-party data
However, the Primer is only one of the new ways Sizmek is helping you harness your first-party data. The tech wunderkinds at Sizmek have also created the newly launched Data Hub, a data-centralizing engine that enables you to pull in your audience segments from your data management platforms (DMPs) and enrich them with first-party data collected from served ads. You can then use those segments to inform your creative targeting decisions on Sizmek’s platform or activate segments on integrated demand-side platforms (DSPs) for audience buying.
Let’s think of it in cooking terms: Essentially, you’re inviting people over to dinner and you need to find out what your guests’ preferences are so:
- You can decide who to invite so you have a great conversation
- And also so you know what to cook for them.
For example, you’d probably make very different decisions for dinner parties for your opera-loving carnivores than for your sports-loving vegans—and vice-versa. Data Hub allows you to make sure the “guests” (audience) you invite and the “meal” (creative) you serve are optimized with ease—and you get the best possible results.